Bella Green Tiny Houses built this customized BellaSera model last year as a model to showcase their work. As a premium model house, it was designed to be a happy, joyful, colorful fun space and it is available for purchase with or without its Southwest influenced furnishings!
Tall, curved ceiling, an extra wide width, and white walls make its space feel much greater than its 252 sq. foot tiny size.
Designed for use at a bed & breakfast or full time living in mind, it comes with lots of storage, including a built-in armoire and separate dresser with drawers and cabinets. Its kitchen, dining table, queen size bed and bathroom are all located on the first floor. The loft area can hold a king size bed, though we have it decked out as a reading/work room with two twin seat/lounger futon seats that can transition into twin beds for extra overnight guests. The kitchen area is beautiful with a custom pecan wood bar top (locally sourced), modern deep sink, and high-end faucet. It has an energy efficient split AC/Heater system, LED lighting, on-demand water system and Laveo dry flush toilet (so you need not have to hook up to a septic system). The luxurious jacuzzi soak tub is an over the top extra that everyone deserves! Come see for yourself! It is beautiful and would make an excellent guest house, art studio, mother-inlaw suite, or full-time living space for a young or older couple or single!
Overnight stays are available for $150-$185/night and you can make reservations here. Should you opt to purchase it, this rental fee will be credited back at closing. It is a $74,500 value, and is offered at $56,500. [Sorry we do not finance and there is no ‘rent to own’ option available].
Other Amenities and Add-ons options you have access to, should you spend the night:
- Guests get free access to our full body vibration machine (“shake” machine), rowing machine and yoga mats in the communal artist studio/exercise room.
- In the wellness library/massage room, one can schedule a 60-minute integrative full body relaxation massage (with or without Tibetan bowl sound therapy added) or Chi Energy Balancing (fully-clothed/gentle rocking) which helps let go of very high stress – $70/hr. Guests may also opt to add-on a charcoal mask for $40 or a parafin hand-dip for $25.
- Personal Coaching session (choice of life coaching, business coaching, health coaching, or writing analysis/reading evaluation) – $70 (or $150 for three sessions).
- Creativity “reboot”/Play – $40 (plus possible extra fees for supplies)
- Room service (breakfast only) is available for an additional $10.
- A bouquet of flowers can be set in your room for an additonal
- In some cases, a late check-out MAY be available for an additional $35 fee (ie. new check-out time, 5pm). We cannot guarantee this until 24 hours prior (to your arrival) as it is dependent upon who is booked behind you and when they arrive.
- Fresh flower bouquet OR a Crackers/Cheese/Fruit tray OR a Gourmet box of chocolates can be made available for an additional $45 (must be requested at least 5 days in advance.
~~~ GOOD TO KNOW ~~~
BREAKFAST – We serve a gourmet, artisan breakfast every morning between 8am and 10am using locally sourced items and organics whenever available. We are happy to serve traditional &/or “healthy” and it will be ready at the hour agreed upon. Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarians, paleos and vegans are all welcome here! Just let us know your special needs/preferences when making a reservation. Breakfast is served outdoors ‘al fresco’ (weather permitting) on the deck overlooking the hills. See FOOD tab above.
WIFI: We provide free WIFI to our guests so you can “check in” as little or as much as you like. We deliberately do not have TVs in the bedrooms but we do have cable in the Studio, as well as books to read in our wellness library and have a Little Library out front with free take-on-leave-one books.
FIRE PIT – Our fire pit areas are a guest favorite! Wood, alcohol soaked corks and a lighter to get it all started, are provided. If it has been raining — you may want to purchase a stack of dry wood at the local convenience or grocery store on your way over (since our wood sets outside).
EXCESSIVE NOISE – We are all about REST and RELAXATION — please only make a reservation here if this is what you are looking for. We pride ourselves on offering a calming, peaceful stay.
TAKE-OUTS AND DOGGIE BAGS – Not everyone wants to leave for dinner, and many restaurants give GIANT portions, please know we are happy to re-plate them for you so you eat on china rather than plastic. Microwaves and mini-refrigerators are in all units.
SMOKING – We are a non-smoking indoor facility. Smoking is permitted outdoors only, and never in the rooms or in the guest house’s screen porch area.
PARKING – We offer inside private parking on a concrete driveway (for the guest house, BellaSera and Tent) and a stone-paved parking pad for the ESCAPE Tiny House.
BEVERAGES/SNACKS/FOOD – We provide pH balanced water for drinking along with coffee/tea options. We also serve a sweet treat in the evenings in addition to our wonderful artisan morning breakfast. If you would like breakfast brought to your door, please let us know in advance. There is a $10 (cash) room service fee for this option.