Bella Green B&B is proud to offer a “Glamping” PleniSphere Luxury Tent experience as part of their eclectic rental mix. Reminiscent of an African Safari tent (minus the wild animals of course) this beautiful space is sure to please even the most discriminating guest.
This high-quality double-walled PleniSphere is as beautiful in its architectural design on the outside as it is on the inside! Soothing colors, pretty pops of bright pillows, a comfortable queen bed, side tables and lamps, a clawfoot soaking tub (with on-demand hot water), a romantic faux fireplace, stocked coffee bar, granite sink, mini-fridge, refrigerator, laveo dry flush toilet (with privacy screen), luxury linens and sheet, plus more is yours to enjoy with your rental! The tent is round in shape, has 10 feet high ceilings, and is 15 feet in diameter with no inside support poles to bump into. Kick off your shoes and stay awhile…. YOU WILL LOVE IT HERE!
A PleniSphere is where you go to play, to thrive and to enjoy nature’s best. Views from the front door will take your breath away. The multiple window have screens as well as plastic “rain” coverings (as needed). It is made of a healthy, eco-friendly “breathable” fabric.
The outside private firepit/grilling area has the most wonderful views! You can watch the sun go down while you cook your dinner over the wood-fire grill. Those who stay here also report that the stars ARE truly brighter in Texas. Come see and experience for yourself, the joy that comes from a stay in a well-appointed PleniSphere. Cost is $185/night on weekdays; $210/night on weekends and includes a full breakfast, sweet evening treat, filtered alkaline water, and coffee/tea options.
Other Amenities and Add-ons:
- Guests get free access to our full body vibration machine (“shake” machine), rowing machine and yoga mats in the communal artist studio/exercise room.
- In the wellness library/massage room, one can schedule a 60-minute integrative full body relaxation massage (with or without Tibetan bowl sound therapy added) or Chi Energy Balancing (fully-clothed/gentle rocking) which helps let go of very high stress – $70/hr. Guests may also opt to add-on a charcoal mask for $40 or a parafin hand-dip for $25.
- Personal Coaching session (choice of life coaching, business coaching, health coaching, or writing analysis/reading evaluation) – $70 (or $150 for three sessions).
- Creativity “reboot”/Play – $40 (plus possible extra fees for supplies)
- Room service (breakfast only) is available for an additional $10.
- In some cases, a late check-out MAY be available for an additional $35 fee (ie. new check-out time, 5pm). We cannot guarantee this until 24 hours prior (to your arrival) as it is dependent upon who is booked behind you and when they arrive.
- Fresh flower bouquet OR a Crackers/Cheese/Fruit tray OR a Gourmet box of chocolates can be made available for an additional $45 (must be requested at least 5 days in advance.
~~~ GOOD TO KNOW ~~~
BREAKFAST – We serve a gourmet, artisan breakfast every morning between 8am and 10am using locally sourced items and organics whenever available. We are happy to serve traditional &/or “healthy” and it will be ready at the hour agreed upon. Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarians, paleos and vegans are all welcome here! Just let us know your special needs/preferences when making a reservation. Breakfast is served outdoors ‘al fresco’ (weather permitting) on the deck overlooking the hills. See FOOD tab above.
WIFI: We provide free WIFI to our guests so you can “check in” as little or as much as you like. We deliberately do not have TVs in the bedrooms but we do have cable in the Studio, as well as books to read in our wellness library and have a Little Library out front with free take-on-leave-one books.
FIRE PIT – Our fire pit areas are a guest favorite! Wood, alcohol soaked corks and a lighter to get it all started, are provided. If it has been raining — you may want to purchase a stack of dry wood at the local convenience or grocery store on your way over (since our wood sets outside).
EXCESSIVE NOISE – We are all about REST and RELAXATION — please only make a reservation here if this is what you are looking for. We pride ourselves on offering a calming, peaceful stay.
TAKE-OUTS AND DOGGIE BAGS – Not everyone wants to leave for dinner, and many restaurants give GIANT portions, please know we are happy to re-plate them for you so you eat on china rather than plastic. Microwaves and mini-refrigerators are in all units.
SMOKING – We are a non-smoking indoor facility. Smoking is permitted outdoors only, and never in the rooms or in the guest house’s screen porch area.
PARKING – We offer inside private parking on a concrete driveway (for the guest house, BellaSera and Tent) and a stone-paved parking pad for the ESCAPE Tiny House.
BEVERAGES/SNACKS/FOOD – We provide pH balanced water for drinking along with coffee/tea options. We also serve a sweet treat in the evenings in addition to our wonderful artisan morning breakfast. If you would like breakfast brought to your door, please let us know in advance. There is a $10 (cash) room service fee for this option.