Are you looking for the perfect getaway – a place to stay with breathtaking views, lovely breezes, high-quality amenities, and peacefully tucked away from the maddening crowd, yet close enough to drive to fun hill country things? Look no further…
The Bella Green Guest House is a wonderful stand-alone, eco-friendly, one bedroom/one bath plus sitting room guest house which holds 1-2 guests. It is detached from the main house and decorated in a Texas Tuscan theme. It features a lovely 2-story screened porch area with a comfortable love seat and a split desk area which looks out to the view and is great for “almost” outside dining. Guests get their own mini-fridge, coffee/tea station, and a temperature controlled sitting room with dining table and loveseat. Just outside the guest house is a large flagstone patio with an outdoor fire pit where many choose to watch the sun go down because of our spectacular sunsets (which is most of the time!). Wifi is available throughtout.
Check-in time is 3 pm; check-out time is 12 Noon
The quaint bedroom has a queen-sized bed, luxury sheets, an armoire with robes and towels, small leather chair, bamboo flooring, ceiling fan, a custom-made Madrona wood scarf hanger, custom stained glass in one window (from when Mike owned a stained glass studio), split-air/heat, and windows that can be opened on both sides to catch a cross-breeze. It also has a private bathroom with a tiled shower, eco-friendly toilet and pedestal sink. Soap, shampoo, creme rinse provided.
Other Amenities and Add-ons:
- In the wellness library/massage room, one can schedule a 60-minute integrative full body relaxation massage (with or without Tibetan bowl sound therapy added) or Chi Energy Balancing (fully-clothed/gentle rocking) which helps let go of very high stress – $75/hr with credit card or $70/hr with cash. Guests may also opt to add-on a paraffin hand-dip for $25.
- Personal Coaching session (choice of life coaching, business coaching, health coaching, or writing analysis/reading evaluation) – $60 (or $150 for three sessions).
- Creativity “reboot”/Play – $40 (plus possible extra fees for supplies)
- Room service (breakfast only) is available for an additional $10.
- In some cases, a late check-out MAY be available for an additional $35 fee (ie. new check-out time, 5pm). We cannot guarantee this until 24 hours prior (to your arrival) as it is dependent upon who is booked behind you and when they arrive.
~~~ GOOD TO KNOW ~~~
BREAKFAST – We serve an optional gourmet, artisan breakfast every morning between 8am and 10am using locally sourced items and organics whenever available for $10pp. We are happy to serve traditional &/or “healthy” and it will be ready at the hour agreed upon. Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarians, paleos and vegans are all welcome here! Just let us know your special needs/preferences when making a reservation. Breakfast is served outdoors ‘al fresco’ (weather permitting) on the deck overlooking the hills. If you would like a private breakfast brought to your door and set up in your sitting room, please let us know in advance. There is an extra $10 (cash) room service fee for this option. See FOOD tab above.
WIFI: We provide free WIFI to our guests so you can “check in” as little or as much as you like.
FIRE PIT – Our fire pit areas are a guest favorite! Wood, alcohol soaked corks and a lighter to get it all started (6 pieces of wood are included with your stay). If you want an extra long fire, you may want to purchase an extra stack of dry wood at the local convenience or grocery store on your way over (or buy more from us a $1/piece).
EXCESSIVE NOISE – We are all about REST and RELAXATION — please only make a reservation here if this is what you are looking for. We pride ourselves on offering a calming, peaceful stay.
TAKE-OUTS AND DOGGIE BAGS – Not everyone wants to leave for dinner, and many restaurants give GIANT portions, please know we are happy to re-plate them for you so you eat on china rather than plastic. Microwaves and mini-refrigerators are in all units.
SMOKING – We are a non-smoking indoor facility. Smoking is permitted outdoors only, and never in the rooms or in the guest house’s screen porch area.
PARKING – We offer inside private parking on a concrete driveway (for the guest house and Tent) and a stone-paved parking pad for the ESCAPE Tiny House.
BEVERAGES/SNACKS/FOOD – We provide pH balanced water for drinking along with coffee/tea options. We also typically serve a sweet treat in the evenings.