Are you looking for the perfect getaway – a place to stay with breathtaking views, lovely breezes, high-quality amenities, and peacefully tucked away from the maddening crowd, yet close enough to drive to fun hill country things? Look no further…
The Bella Green Guest House is a wonderful stand-alone, eco-friendly, two bedroom/two bath guest house which holds up to 4 guests. It is detached from the main house and decorated in a Texas Tuscan theme. It features a lovely 2-story screened porch area with mini-fridge, coffee/tea station, and two small seating areas that look out to the view. Just outside the screen porch is a large flagstone patio with an outdoor fire pit where many choose to watch the sun go down because of our spectacular sunsets (most of the time!). There is a raised deck area with dining table and chairs (attached to the main house) for comfortable lounging and a long work desk in the screen porch area. Wifi is available should you need it.
When you book at our $135/night rate, this can accommodate 1-2 guests and this gives you access to ONE bedroom/bath – and your choice of either an antique clawfoot tub or shower (and we lock off the 2nd bedroom). If you would like access to both bedrooms, you get two-queen size beds and two bathrooms for an extra fee of $38 (2-3 total guests) or $76 (4 guests total). Check-in time is 3 pm; check-out time is 12 Noon
Room 1: The Pacifico (Peaceful) Room has a queen-sized bed, luxury sheets, robes and towels to use, bamboo flooring, individualized mini-split AC/heater, and a ceiling fan. It also has a private bathroom with a 1932 antique clawfoot tub, eco-friendly toilet, and antique sink station. Bee-kind Soap/shampoo bar and bath liquid are included. $135/night (plus tax) for single/double occupancy. With 2nd room (see below) it is an additional $38 (for 2 or 3 guests) or $78 (for 4 guests total).
Room 2: The Fleure (Flower) Room, has the exact square footage as the Pacifico room, and has a queen-sized bed, luxury sheets, an armoire with robes and towels, small leather chair, bamboo flooring, ceiling fan, a cool custom made locally Madrona wood scarf hanger, custom stained glass in one window (from when Mike owned a stained glass studio), split-air/heat, and windows that can be opened on both sides to catch a cross-breeze. It also has a private bathroom with a tiled shower, eco-friendly toilet and pedestal sink. Soap, shampoo, creme rinse provided. $135/night (plus tax) for single or double occupancy. With 2nd room (see above) it is an extra $38 (for 2 or 3 guests) or $78 (for 4 guests total).
Other Amenities and Add-ons:
- Guests get free access to our full body vibration machine (“shake” machine), rowing machine and yoga mats in the communal artist studio/exercise room.
- In the wellness library/massage room, one can schedule a 60-minute integrative full body relaxation massage (with or without Tibetan bowl sound therapy added) or Chi Energy Balancing (fully-clothed/gentle rocking) which helps let go of very high stress – $70/hr. Guests may also opt to add-on a charcoal mask for $40 or a parafin hand-dip for $25.
- Personal Coaching session (choice of life coaching, business coaching, health coaching, or writing analysis/reading evaluation) – $70 (or $150 for three sessions).
- Creativity “reboot”/Play – $40 (plus possible extra fees for supplies)
- Room service (breakfast only) is available for an additional $10.
- A bouquet of flowers can be set in your room for an additonal
- In some cases, a late check-out MAY be available for an additional $35 fee (ie. new check-out time, 5pm). We cannot guarantee this until 24 hours prior (to your arrival) as it is dependent upon who is booked behind you and when they arrive.
- Fresh flower bouquet OR a Crackers/Cheese/Fruit tray OR a Gourmet box of chocolates can be made available for an additional $45 (must be requested at least 5 days in advance.
~~~ GOOD TO KNOW ~~~
BREAKFAST – We serve a gourmet, artisan breakfast every morning between 8am and 10am using locally sourced items and organics whenever available. We are happy to serve traditional &/or “healthy” and it will be ready at the hour agreed upon. Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarians, paleos and vegans are all welcome here! Just let us know your special needs/preferences when making a reservation. Breakfast is served outdoors ‘al fresco’ (weather permitting) on the deck overlooking the hills. See FOOD tab above.
WIFI: We provide free WIFI to our guests so you can “check in” as little or as much as you like. We deliberately do not have TVs in the bedrooms but we do have cable in the Studio, as well as books to read in our wellness library and have a Little Library out front with free take-on-leave-one books.
FIRE PIT – Our fire pit areas are a guest favorite! Wood, alcohol soaked corks and a lighter to get it all started, are provided. If it has been raining — you may want to purchase a stack of dry wood at the local convenience or grocery store on your way over (since our wood sets outside).
EXCESSIVE NOISE – We are all about REST and RELAXATION — please only make a reservation here if this is what you are looking for. We pride ourselves on offering a calming, peaceful stay.
TAKE-OUTS AND DOGGIE BAGS – Not everyone wants to leave for dinner, and many restaurants give GIANT portions, please know we are happy to re-plate them for you so you eat on china rather than plastic. Microwaves and mini-refrigerators are in all units.
SMOKING – We are a non-smoking indoor facility. Smoking is permitted outdoors only, and never in the rooms or in the guest house’s screen porch area.
PARKING – We offer inside private parking on a concrete driveway (for the guest house, BellaSera and Tent) and a stone-paved parking pad for the ESCAPE Tiny House.
BEVERAGES/SNACKS/FOOD – We provide pH balanced water for drinking along with coffee/tea options. We also serve a sweet treat in the evenings in addition to our wonderful artisan morning breakfast. If you would like breakfast brought to your door, please let us know in advance. There is a $10 (cash) room service fee for this option.