The Bella Green Guest House is a stand-alone two bedroom/two bath guest house, decorated in a Texas Tuscan theme, featuring a lovely 2-story screened porch area with mini-fridge, coffee/tea station, and two small seating areas. Just outside is a stone patio with a outdoor fire pit and a raised deck area with dining table and chairs for comfortable lounging and viewing of the sunset and hills. The optional hot tub** steps down off the deck and is a wonderful spot to watch the sun set and the stars at night! This B&B check in time is 3pm; check out time is 12pm. Breakfast is served between 8am-10am.
We feel there is plenty of privacy between the two rooms, but if you would prefer to have the guest house to yourself, you can either book both rooms ($135 x 2) and share the 2nd room with family or friends -or- you may book a single room and opt for the $75 Privacy Option ($135 + $75) when available. With the privacy option, we lock the 2nd room and the common area is totally private.
Room 1: The Pacifico (Peaceful) Room has a queen-sized bed, luxury sheets, an armoire with robes and towels to use, bamboo flooring, individualized AC/heater, and a ceiling fan. It also has a private bathroom with a 1932 antique clawfoot tub, eco-friendly toilet, and antique sink station. Bee-kind Soap/shampoo bar and aromatic bath salts provided. $135/night (plus tax) for single or double occupancy.
Room 2: The Fleure (Flower) Room, has the exact square footage as the Pacifico room, and has a queen-sized bed, luxury sheets, an armoire with robes and towels, bamboo flooring, windows that can be opened on two sides to catch a cross-breeze, individualized AC/heater, and ceiling fan. It also has a private bathroom with a tiled shower, eco-friendly toilet and pedestal sink. Soap, shampoo, creme rinse provided. $135/night (plus tax) for single or double occupancy.
Other Amenities and Add-ons:
- Access to our full body vibration machine (“shake” machine) and yoga mats – free to guests
- 60 minute Integrative full body Massage (with or without Tibetan bells at the end) orChi Balance (fully clothed) energy rebalancing session- $70
- 35-45 minute coaching session (writing, life coaching) – $50.
- Detoxing Infra-red Sauna – $35/session and comfortably hold 1 to 2 guests; discounted when added on to any massage or chi balancing session, $25. Guests also receive an aromatic salt scrub for use after the session.
- With RETREAT only option, add in our “Fresh water” Jacuzzi Hot Tub for the duration of your retreat – $50 . Our tub contains no chemicals because we drain, clean and refill between retreat guests.
WANT FULL PRIVACY?
- Ask for our “NO SHARE/MAXIMUM PRIVACY” option at reservation time, available for an additional $75/day. With this option, we do not book the 2nd bedroom suite (it remains locked) and you get full guest house privacy – because not everyone likes to share!
WANT TO NOT LEAVE THE GROUNDS ONE YOU ARRIVE?
- With advance notice only, we will provide light snacks such as cheese and crackers, or hummus and raw veggies, or hearty soup, or salads with homemade bread or muffins ($8-$15 pp).
- Retreats guests who plan to not leave, may opt to include a mid-day fresh smoothie (or hummus and veggies), plus a healthy dinner ($20 extra day, per person). Please call 210-251-5766 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
WANT YOUR CLOTHES WASHED?
- Been gone awhile? We are happy to wash and fold for you, for an additional $12/load.
Call 210-251-5766 or email: email@example.com to make reservations for these extras. Additional meal-plan options can be discussed with Retreats.
~~~ GOOD TO KNOW ~~~
BREAKFAST – We serve a gourmet, artisan breakfast every morning between 8am and 10am using locally sourced items and organics whenever available. We are happy to serve traditional &/or “healthy”. Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarians, paleos and vegans are all welcome here! Just let us know your special needs/preferences when making a reservation. Breakfast is served outdoors (weather permitting) on the deck overlooking the hills .
WIFI: We provide free WIFI to our guests so you can “check in” as little or as much as you like.
FIRE PIT – Our fire pit area is a guest favorite! Wood and a long lighter to get it started will be provided it you’d like to sit and gaze at the flames.
EXCESSIVE NOISE – We are all about REST and RELAXATION — please only make a reservation here if this is what you are looking for. We pride ourselves on offering a calming, peaceful stay…..
TAKE-OUT AND DOGGIE BAGS – Not everyone wants to leave for dinner, so if you would would like us to warm things up for you, we are happy to do so and also to re-plate them so you eat on china rather than plastic.
SMOKING – We are a non-smoking facility. Smoking is permitted outdoors but not in the rooms or the screen porch area.
PARKING – We offer inside private parking on a concrete driveway (for the guest house) and a stone paved parking pad for the Tiny House.
BEVERAGES/SNACKS – We provide alkaline water for drinking and coffee/tea options are also provided. We also serve a sweet treat in the evenings – in addition to our wonderful morning breakfast. There is a mini-fridge that is available to guests should they want to keep items cold.