Staying on top of a hill, tucked under the trees, is much like staying in a tree-house, only without the “roughing it” part — our rentable Tiny House has huge windows to take in the scenery and lots of creature comforts, including bathroom with shower/tub, AC/heat climate controlled interior, Dyson fan, free wifi, microwave, comfortable robe wraps, linens and towels, and coffee pot (bring your favorite beans or enjoy ours). Guests can choose to watch the sun go down from the comfort of their bedroom/living area or go outside to experience it from atop the rocks. Either way, it is beautiful!
This eco-friendly Tiny takes advantage of the majestic views from the hilltop and its spectacular sunsets. Our home-made Artisan breakfasts are availabe for an additional $10pp, and coffee/tea, and pure pH balanced filtered water are included in your stay. NOTE: The Tiny is our most sought-after room on the property!
For more photos &/or to book your ESCAPE Tiny House stay, click here.
Other Amenities and Add-ons:
- In the wellness library/massage room, one can schedule a 60-minute integrative full body relaxation massage (with or without Tibetan bowl sound therapy added) or Chi Energy Balancing (fully-clothed/gentle rocking) which helps let go of very high stress – $75/hr if paid on credit card/$70/hr with cash. Guests may also opt to add-on a paraffin hand-dip for $25.
- Personal Coaching session (choice of life coaching, business coaching, health coaching, or writing analysis/reading evaluation) – $60/hr (or $150 for three sessions).
- Creativity “reboot”/Play – $40 (plus possible extra fees for supplies)
- Room service (breakfast only) is available for an additional $10.
- A bouquet of flowers can be set in your room for an additional fee with advance notice
- In some cases, a late check-out MAY be available for an additional $35 fee (ie. new check-out time, 5pm). We cannot guarantee this until 24 hours prior (to your arrival) as it is dependent upon who is booked behind you and when they arrive.
~~~ GOOD TO KNOW ~~~
BREAKFAST – We serve a gourmet, artisan breakfast every morning between 8am and 10am using locally sourced items and organics whenever available. We are happy to serve traditional &/or “healthy” and it will be ready at the hour agreed upon. Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarians, paleos and vegans are all welcome here! Just let us know your special needs/preferences when making a reservation. Breakfast is served outdoors ‘al fresco’ (weather permitting) on the deck overlooking the hills. See FOOD tab above.
WIFI: We provide free WIFI to our guests so you can “check in” as little or as much as you like when sitting outdoors (it does not work very well inside the tiny). We have a Little Library out front with free books to take with you.
FIRE PIT – Our fire pit areas are a guest favorite! Wood (up to 6 sticks*), alcohol soaked corks and a lighter to get it all started, are provided. If you plan to be around the fire longer than 6 sticks worth, you may want to purchase extra wood at the local convenience or grocery store on your way over (or buy some extra from us for $1/stick).
EXCESSIVE NOISE – We are all about REST and RELAXATION — please only make a reservation here if this is what you are looking for. We pride ourselves on offering a calming, peaceful stay.
TAKE-OUTS AND DOGGIE BAGS – Not everyone wants to leave for dinner, and many restaurants give GIANT portions, please know we are happy to re-plate them for you so you eat on china rather than plastic. Microwaves and mini-refrigerators are in all units.
SMOKING – We are a non-smoking indoor facility. Smoking is permitted outdoors only, and never in the rooms or in the guest house’s screen porch area.
PARKING – We offer inside private parking on a concrete driveway (for the guest house and Tent) and a stone-paved parking pad for the ESCAPE Tiny House.
BEVERAGES/SNACKS/FOOD – We provide pH balanced water for drinking along with coffee/tea options. We typically have a sweet treat waiting for you upon your arrival too. If you would like breakfast brought to your door, please let us know in advance. There is an extra $10 (cash) room service fee for us to bring it out to you.